Sign up to receive texts from COP! Sign up for our weekly eBlast!
SUNDAY WORSHIP: 9 & 11AM TRADITIONAL WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY
LIVE BROADCAST AT 9AM ON COMCAST CHANNEL 189
10AM CONTEMPORARY SERVICE IN THE CAMPUS CENTER


3224 BEE RIDGE ROAD, SARASOTA, FL 34239 | 941 924-1323

css navigation by Css3Menu.com

Located in sunny Sarasota, the Church of the Palms was established as a mission church in 1957 with 168 Charter Members. Since that time it has shown steady growth. The current membership is over 2300 plus 150 Affiliate Members.

The original building now serves as our Chapel. The second Sanctuary, now referred to as the Campus Center, is the meeting place for "The Garden" Service held on Sunday mornings and various other programs during the week.

The Sanctuary, completed in 1993, has a seating capacity of 1100. We have three church services each week. Our average church attendance is over 1100, with 260 children and youth in our Sunday and weekly programs.

The extended open space on our 20 acre campus is a part of the vision of the church.

Church of the Palms is governed under the constituion of the Presbyterian Church USA and is a member of the Peace River Presbytery.

Download a Campus Map

© 2017 Church of the Palms PCUSA. All rights reserved. | 3224 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, Florida 34239 | (941) 924-1323 | Contact Us | Directions