The Pastor Nominating Committee of Church of the Palms in Sarasota, Florida is seeking candidates for the position of: Senior Pastor/Head of Staff. Our Church Information Form ("CIF") is available online and can be accessed by clicking this link: Church Information Form
Qualified, interested candidates are encouraged to submit a PIF or contact the chair of the PNC:
The Church of the Palms was established as a mission church in 1957 with 168 charter members. The current membership of the church is approximately 2,524 with an additional 191 affiliate members, making it the largest church in Peace River Presbytery. We are committed to growth in both membership and discipleship.
The original Sanctuary, built in 1957, now serves as our Chapel. The second Sanctuary, now referred to as the Campus Center, is the meeting place for the Contemporary Service on Sunday morning and various other programs during the week.
The present Sanctuary, completed in 1993, has a seating capacity of 1100. We have four church services each Sunday. Our average weekly church attendance is 1500, with a church school enrollment of 250.
The extended open space on our 20 acre campus is a part of the vision of the church. Plans are being formulated to develop this area to accommodate the continuing growth of the church.
Please click here to view a more extensive tour of our Campus!