Church of the Palms is an oasis in an otherwise chaotic time. We believe in an active, straightforward faith. We believe, quite simply, that to live by Jesus’ example means that we are called to love one another. We Love God. We Love Neighbor. That’s it!
Wednesdays 6:30 pm Campus Center
1. Do you see things more as black and white or as gray?
2. Are you more a rule follower or a rule challenger? Do you have a story about that?
3. Do you prefer to read history, poetry or fiction? Tell why.
4. Are you a more a traditionalist or a non-conformist? Illustrate how that plays out in your life.
5. How would you say your answers to the questions above influence your reading of the Bible?
6:30 pm Campus Center
The Bible. The Word of God. Never has there been a book more read and less understood! Join Dr. McConnell as we explore the greatest seller of all-time. Together we will seek to understand how God continues to speak to us modern people through these ancient and inspired texts.
Join us in-person, or watch live via our website, Facebook page, or YouTube channel. Sessions will be archived and may be watched at any time that best fits your schedule.
Beginning Oct. 13
Soup of the Week wil be served in the Campus Center at 11:45 am. Concert begins at 12:30 pm. Tickets $10/person and available for purchase online via the link below or at the front office.
Key Chorale Chamber Singers
Robyn Rocklein & Johanna Davis
Jonathan Smith & Angela Galestro-Smith
Nadine Trudel & Gil Katz
March 6 3 pm Sanctuary
Stephen Hamilton, Organist