Wednesday Night Life continues with guest presenter Dr. Dan Watts, MD, ND, MSNM
We have more control over our brain fitness than we may think. Research has unlocked key strategies keep our brains healthier. Included in this presentation:
• The Aging Brain: Do we have control?
• Neurotransmitters: How can we improve brain power?
• Your Brain on Fire: Toxins that impact the brain.
• Faith, Prayer and Regular Church Attendance: How do these play roles in our brain health?
• The Importance of Neuroplasticity: How can this repair damaged brains?
• The Inner Workings of Your Mind: Steps you can take to protect your brain from damage.
• How Genetics Play a Role: What can we do about it?
• Extra Brain Power: 6 must-know nutrients.